View Single Post
September 19th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Strong proud Army wife ;)
I'm so deeply sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through. I've been thinking about you and praying for you guys. Your situation affects me deeply and I wish there was something any of us could do or say to help you through this. I can't say enough how much my heart breaks for you sweetheart, it's hard and it is going to take so long for you to even think about seeing the sun again.
But when you do, and you will some day, you'll realize no matter what you do and how long it takes you to get to that point..you'll always remember baby James.
You take your time, cry your tears, grieve for as long as you need to. Some day, you'll go to bed without crying, without the restlessness, you'll look back and see strength not only in yourself but in your family and in the little angel you are carrying right now. You'll never stop loving him and wishing you could keep him forever, and you won't forget. You'll look at your little man you have now and know how special he is and love him even more too.
You are stronger than most, you'll be even stronger, and when that strength seems to waver, we'll all be here for you too, as best we can be.
I wish I had better words, but nothing is really going to make it better except you grieving and accepting support and help when you need it.
God bless you and yours. I truly wish you nothing but the best possible. It'll get better eventually sweetie, just take your time.