View Single Post
September 20th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Emmalyn is 10 months old today. She was 20lbs 6oz at her last appt and over 28 inches with a big noggin. She is crawling all over the place and pulls up and stands well and cruises. She is getting brave and letting go of things. She says mama baba dada night night nana bee bee (my cousin who we call bree bree) yeah and whoa. She is getting in to everything lately. She claps waves and is pretty darn good with her little pincher fingers and transferring toys and stuff. She gives kisses and constantly does raspberries and self feeds pretty well. She figures out how to operate any type of toy I give to her almost instantly. its crazy, stacking nesting toys even puzzles and shape sorters. For those of you who may not know, my husband Joe died on July 28th so Emmalyn will be an only child. Anyways she is still breastfeeding though she has slowed down with it and so I end up pumping a lot. So sick of pumping. She eats solids well if she can self feed but doesn't like to be fed by me. We are having her dedicated at our church next Sunday so that should be nice. Also birthday planning already. How the time flies. Miss you guys. Emmalyn is a pretty happy kid. Smiley and devious and laughing all the time. She has 2 bottom teeth and 1 top fang. She is getting a bunch more soon though. Lots of toothy bulges.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!