View Single Post
September 22nd, 2013, 12:00 AM
So my husband and I have been ttc for about 3 years now. At the beginning of this year, I got diagnosed with hypothyroidism... so after several months of being on medications for it, we decided to try again. We used the "turkey baster" method with a syringe because I had gained so much weight due to the thyroid issue, that most of his swimmers were getting pushed out. So... this is our first month officially trying. My last period was 8/24/13 and my cycles are about 30-31 days. I have 1 son already (turning 5 in November). I am 25 years old (if that information helps... lol!)

So my symptoms started about a week and a half ago...
SOOOOORE breasts.
Then I had cramping for a few days and was super bloated.
Then I had a pop in my right ovary about a week ago...
the next day I had a brief moment of pink discharge.
Been mildly moody the last few days.

I took a test today and it was negative. I got super discouraged until...
I discovered stretch marks on my boobs!! I didn't have them up until about today and my boobs and like pooping out of my bra.
Then I did more research and I am being told that I tested too early and not to get discouraged. Yesterday I was having uber nauseated and my sense of smell the last week has been boosted to amazing levels.. lol (I have a deviated septum so my sense of smell usually sucks).

Is there any hope that I am pregnant or am I just going absolutely crazy because I am being hopeful and just imagining things? Any advice is welcomed! I dont have anyone to talk to about this at all..