View Single Post
September 22nd, 2013, 11:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My 14yr old does not do Halloween anymore, my 10yr old DD will be dressing up though, not sure what yet.....something feminine I'm sure, lol. My 3yr old wants to be a princess for the 2nd. year in a row, and my 2yr old DD will probably be something similar until she can voice an opinion, lol. For my 10mo old son, we were thinking the Incredible Hulk, lol.....it was a cute costume!

I unfortunately will not make trick or treating this year, which really depresses me ALOT! Either the baby will be here mere days before, or I'm expected to be induced that night/morning of the 1st. If the baby has not made an appearance, I will do everything in my power to make it a few blocks with the kids though, lol.......I just don't see me going all the way to 39wks when my last 2 were born at 37 and 38wks. But, there's always hope!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!