Topic: Yuck!
View Single Post
September 22nd, 2013, 09:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
so we had the kids the last two weekends since DH was home, before they started school when we took them home DH walked inside her house and told me it was pretty messy, but he only saw the living room, I didn't think too much of it, I mean she does have a toddler(not DH's) and is working(fulltime? part time? idk) and my house certainly isn't cover of a magazine clean but today when we took them back Audrey woke up from a nap in the car and had to pee so I asked if we could use her bathroom so Audrey could pee because it's almost a 2 hr drive back home, the bathroom was a the back of the house, through the kitchen and her bedroom... so I saw pretty much everything, it was disgusting! dishes piled up, food laying out, clothes everywhere, trash over flowing, bathroom was a wreck, doors were ripped off... she said "sorry I haven't done anything today" I just smiled and said" oh me either, all I did today was vacuum" but really I wanted to not let my child pee in there...

when we got back in the car I told DH he needed to see the rest of the house, that it was more than just messy.. she has a girl living with her that doesn't work, she just takes care of the kids while BM is at work.. so SOMEONE could be cleaning the house.
It makes me sad that the kids live like that.