View Single Post
September 23rd, 2013, 03:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
I have to admit that for me, I have absolutely no problems with the breastfeeding so far. I produce enough to feed my son and fill up a 5oz bottle every 1-2 days which is exactly the quantity I need. It's shocking because while pregnant and as a FTM, this was my biggest concern.

And please don't get me wrong - I'm not saying it to make anyone feel bad. On the contrary, I'm saying it so that people know that it is possible have a very positive and "easy" experience with breastfeeding. Perhaps not with their current child, but maybe for the next one? (Could go the other way for me too - maybe my next child, breastfeeding will not be so easy).

Hang in there, ladies - I really admire your dedication because to be honest, if I had been having difficulties I might have given up on breastfeeding a long time ago!
This exactly. BF is so easy for me. DS1 self-weaned at 26 months. I pumped at work FT from 8 weeks to 1 year! It was tough, but I always had a perfect supply for him. It's been super easy with this baby. I too pump 3-5 oz/day for my freezer stash for returning to work and make the perfect amount for baby.