View Single Post
September 23rd, 2013, 06:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Personally, I would of had a c-section at my last appt, it was over 2wks late and no progress, even after attempting 4 inductions? Something sounds horribly wrong with what the dr's are doing at this point. Obviously inductions for her are not working, which is the case for some women. I would be so scared of leaving the baby in that long. Praying that them breaking her water means she has dilated a bit since her last appt. If was still not dilated, I don't think they can break the bag of waters.......I've also never heard of a woman trying to stop labor either after being 2wks late.....painful contractions means that it is hopefully dilating and making changes!!
Nothing for you to do or say, each woman has their own preference for birth......just gotta pray she made the right choice and it worked!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!