Topic: Quick favor?
View Single Post
September 23rd, 2013, 07:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So the baby store near where I live is AMAZING. And they posted on their FB page that they have chosen me as their "Client of the Month." This means that I automatically get $25 free to spend at their store and it goes up from there based on the number of people that like and/or share the post. I have been drooling over the Sakura Bloom silk ring sling (they did a giveaway for one just last week and I fell in love with it... and then didn't win) but it is sooooooooo far out of my price range. Would you all take a second to go to their page, scroll down to the post, and give it a like? I am hoping this will bring it down to a price I can afford. This is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/ChapmanHill...ocation=stream

Also, it might be worthwhile to give their page a like. They do really amazing giveaways all the time. Right now, you can enter to win a Clek car seat. The last one was this sling I want and the one before that was a Tula carrier. They do big ones like that pretty regularly and a lot of smaller ones, too. They have a website (chapmanhillbaby.com) and you can shop and win from anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any help with this!