View Single Post
September 23rd, 2013, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmorganxo View Post
First of, I apologize for typing so much, I'm just trying to help.

Hi, there! I am sorry about your health issue. I have pretty severe health issues and severe pain that has to be managed with pain medicine, so I understand how it feels to be unhealthy. My heart goes out to you. My niece has thyroid issues, and it's no walk in the park.

My heart goes out to you on trying to conceive for 3 years, as well. I have been having unprotected sex for over 5 years, and trying to conceive for 2 1/2-3 years with my husband.

We've lost 6 babies in the first trimester and we still don't have a baby and we are desperate to have a baby. It's truly heartbreaking. It seems like the women who really want to have a baby and who would be great moms SOMETIMES have issues getting pregnant, and women who neglect their kids, or don't want them, get pregnant so easily. I don't get it.

I want to address your symptoms, since you listed them. This is what I felt while pregnant,

♡ Sore breasts - My boobs are so sore, within days after sex! They feel so bad, I can't stand touch, I can't stand bra's and can't wear one for longer than an hour or two, I can't stand even the shower water hitting them. The pain is severe, I will cry and use ice on them. I only feel severe breast soreness when pregnant. Pre-period pain is mild and they kind of hurt but I can wear a bra, no issue. Severe soreness is a pregnancy sign.
♡ I have cramping all the time when I'm pregnant, that's VERY normal and the what to expect book says it's a good sign.
♡ I am very petite and small, and I have a huge stomach around a week after I get pregnant. Like, 3-4 months along. People comment on me being pregnant when I'm around 5-6 weeks and congratulate me. I'm not kidding, it's awful.
♡ Ovary twinges, or even sharp quick pain is a symptom I have either when I'm ovulating or pregnant.
♡ Pink discharge is most likely IMPLANTATION BLEEDING, it's the baby implanting in your uterus. Was it 7-10 days after you ovulated? Being pink is very, very common for implantation bleeding.
♡ Moodiness is a 24/7 thing for me while pregnant.

If you went by symptoms alone, you'd most definitely be pregnant.

Keep me posted? Good luck and baby dust. ☺

Thank you so much Morgan! Good luck to you as well! I hope everything works out for you and I agree that sometimes the people that want them the most seem to have a hard time conceiving.

thank you everyone for the positive thoughts!
I am due for my period today.. and My boobs have grown a LOT!!!!! I officially have a boob crack! haha! I have also had cramping but not like period cramps.. more like fullness and sharp twingy cramps. I have also been getting a lot of twinges and fluttering... which I know is too early for actual movement but I feel it.

when i was pregnant with my son, i did a test on the 11th when i was due on the 14 and it was negative and then it turned up positive on the 17, so I decided to wait to this friday, the 27, since i was due on the 24th.. so maybe it will turn up on a similar day. I will keep you all posted! Thank you so much for all of the kind words and the positive thoughts!!! my husband and i are sooooooooo excited!