Topic: Babywearing
View Single Post
September 24th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What options have you tried? What works for you and what doesn't? What is your/your baby's favorite?

Lena is super picky. She likes the Baby K'tan, but it is not comfortable to wear for hours on end. She hated the mei tei (I got the Babyhawk). It was really comfortable for me and I liked that DH could wear the same one, but she just hates it. Our local baby store does rentals, so you can try before you buy. We both hated the Boba. Last weekend, we tried out a Tula. We need something that will work for Disney. She loved it, we really liked it a lot, sold. The only problem is that I can't snap the back clip on my own, so it makes it tough to use when I'm out with her by myself. So now I am going to get a ring sling. Hopefully she will like it. We are going to try one today to make sure. I will use the K'tan at home, keep the Tula in the car we take on all of our family outings, and keep the sling in mt diaper bag. The mei tei is posted on Craig's List. I'm hoping to be done once I get the sling. Anyone else feel like they've lapped the babywearing market?