Topic: Babywearing
View Single Post
September 24th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
With DD I tried a crotch dangler aka a Snugli before I knew better. Wore it once and hated it. I am just not into buckles. Tried a Moby. Also hated it as it was too hot. Got a Maya Ring Sling and loved it. It was amazing!! Ended up giving it to my cousin when she had a girl.
This time I only have my ring sling made by MerinSun which now that its wore in is amazingly comfy and it is our definite go to and Tristan loves it. I am certain that MerinSun filled that sucker with sleepy dust as lil man always conks out in it. We did however recently get a woven wrap as I had been wanting one for a long time. And since I have been struggling so bad with PPD this time my DH said I could get Tristans legacy wrap if I could find someone selling one willing to do a payment plan. And I found an amazing mama across the pond in the UK that not only let us do an extended payment plan but since we became friends and she also is just recovering from severe PPD after her 3 year old she gave me a heck of a discount and took off 70 bucks off the price. And I love my woven wrap too. I think between my ring sling and my woven wrap I don't need to try other carriers.