Topic: Sunblock?
View Single Post
September 24th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Thanks everyone for all the ideas! Ido use that skin deep EWg website for our personal products. I am searching for products at 1 or 0. Where do you buy badger, subs.tance, alba, or adorable baby? I'm also going to look for the Burt's bees that sits on top of their skin.

We took Koa to the beach every weekend this summer but he's not too fair skin. We never had to use sun block because I kept him under an umbrella or covered with a super light nursing cover.

The SPF clothes is a great idea, but we are huge cowboys fans! This is DH's first cowboys game with his son so he wants him to wear his jersey. We do have a cowboys baseball cap though. His jersey covers the majority of his arms I'm taking spare clothes in case he is too hot.

Rant: I also hate the fans at the chargers stadium. They are sooo rude to visitors! Hopefully having the baby there will keep them from bugging us and just allow us to enjoy the game in peace!

@kurly