Topic: Babywearing
View Single Post
September 25th, 2013, 05:53 AM
SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
With Connor, my first was a moby and we both hated it. I didn't mind the style and wrapping, it was the fabric and it was SOOO hot he would sweat so bad that I ended up selling it.

We also tried a mei tei, but he wasn't crazy about it and would always cry and couldn't get comfortable. So that got sold as well! Wish I had kept it because it was a girly flower pattern and I'd bet Peyton would like it.

We finally found the ergo which we both loved, and I still have, but haven't used with Peyton yet.

For Peyton, I finally got a ring sling and we both LOVE it. It's my favorite carrier and it goes everywhere with us! It's so easy to use and very comfortable for both of us. It's a sleeping baby production that I bought used off the swap, purple linen and awesome!

My want list just includes a wrap but I'm torn between what wrap I want to get, woven or linen. I keep leaning towards a wrap nap fairy because they are cheaper, we can decide if we like it or not, and I absolutely love the bright yellow fabric! It's gotten so bad I had a dream that I was carrying her on my back...WITHOUT a wrap! LOL I really need to just DO IT already!