View Single Post
September 25th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello ladies

I am officially Mrs. Barnes!! Our wedding day was nothing short of amazing. We had PERFECT weather, a great turnout, and the most beautiful ceremony & reception I could have ever imagined. I dont have a ton of pictures back yet, but I'll share with you what I do have.

My handsome husband & my dad....

My dad, my nephew Jackson & myself walking down the stairs to the aisle...

Not a huge fan of this pic cuz I look like a giant standing in front of Bob...the hair didn't help!

I'm sorry if this offends anyone..........but this pic shows My husband & his friends TRUE humor & personality!! SO funny!

Me & my girls!

A view of the reception area & a couple friends having a good time

My photographer was AWESOME. Before the wedding even started he had taken 1900 photos. He's going to put them all on a disc for me and let me go thru them all, and he's giving me an edited disc of the ones he loved & fixed up. I cant wait to see them all.

The weather was absolutely perfect. About 65, sunny, a light breeze and not a cloud in the sky. Got a little chilly once the sun went down, but the reception area was pretty warm with all the body heat! We guessed we had around 300 people there.

The reception was great- food was to die for. My mother in law did all the food. We had pulled pork sandwiches, cheesey potatoes, pasta salad, jello salad, cheese & crackers, and of course CAKE!

We got kidnapped by our bridal party and brought to one of the local bars after the reception kind of died down. We stayed there and partied until bar close, then went back to our bunkhouse and CRASHED hard!

I am still exhausted, but so so so in love and grateful for all of our wonderful family & friends.

I will share more photos as they come to me.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013