View Single Post
September 25th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pregnant Ladies: Do you go to most of your dr's appointments alone or does Dh or someone else go with you? if you go alone would you rather have someone else go with you?

Mommies: When you were pregnant did you go to most of your appointments alone or did someone else go with you? Are you the one that takes your kids to most of their dr's appointments or does someone else do it?

I usually have to go to my dr's appointments alone. DH is always working and it's hard for him to get off. I would much rather he go with me but most of the time that's just not possible.

With my pregnancy with Jacob DH rarely went to any of my appointments but when I was pregnant with Jackson he went to all of my dr's appointments. I guess since he was our first and we weren't sure what to expect DH wanted to go more plus he had a different job then and it made it easier for him to go.

I'm still so thankful that DH was with me the day we found out we had lost our baby. Dh wasn't going to go but I really wanted him there for some reason so he went and now I'm so thankful.

I take our boys to all of their dr's appointments. It's just easier than DH trying to get off work to do it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy