View Single Post
September 26th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy cass View Post
I am pro choice.... but if my daughter gets pregnant at any age under 18 then heck yes I would march her tooshie straight to the clinic.... wouldn't hesitate for a sec.... if shes under age its not her choice its mine.... and I think its ludicrous for people to let teens decide ... they r children and shouldnt get to choose something that could destroy thier lives... I will educate her and do whatever I can for her not to end up a pregnant teen but if it did happen then I would absolutly make her get an abortion. .. she dosent have a choice on that subject
Oh yes she does have a choice, just ask any health care provider. I think your view is kind of extreme, and I find it demeaning that you would try to force something on someone under 18, ok I get them not making the choice 100% themselves if they are 14, but a 17 year old? You don't get to decide for her what she does with her body.

ETA: I find it pretty interesting that you dug this up to be your first post on JM. Seems like you were looking to get a rise out of people.

You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you, but if you walk the footsteps of stranger, you'll learn things you knew... you never knew.

Last edited by MindyRambo; September 26th, 2013 at 11:14 AM.