These two should have never been given the chance to be parents!!!!!
View Single Post
September 26th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: North River, Newfoundland & Labrador
Here's an article I was after reading that literally made my stomach turn and my heart break for this little boy. His parents gave this 23 month old boy methadone before he eventually died of an overdose. He was also given this drug numerous times before he passed away.
Maybe some of you ladies would like to read it. However, it's really sad and heartbreaking.
Drug addict parents gave 23-month-old son methadone 'like Calpol' before he died of overdose | Mail Online
View Public Profile
Find all posts by GamerMom