View Single Post
September 27th, 2013, 12:13 PM
So my hubby seems to think that I am still pregnant, despite what the test says. We used the dollar general test and with my son, I didn't know I was pregnant until I was about 8 weeks pregnant.. so my hubby is hoping there is still a chance. My breasts are visibly bigger and sore.. and now have stretch marks. I have had constant mild cramping since about the 13th... was supposed to ovulate around the 9th. Now, other than not being pregnant, the last possibility is that I ovulated near the 16th.. which is the last time we tried and that I am just further behind then I think.. which would kind of make sense... maybe? I dont know. I am currently out of town.. so we are going to wait till we get back and if I STILL havent started.. I am going to go see my doctor at the free clinic and see if I cant get a blood test.. because I really need to know because I will need an increase in Thyroid medicine. The last 3-5 days I have been peeing every 2 hours and sleeping 10 hours at night with a nap during the day. its the mild cramping and the breast growing that really has me convinced. I just really believe that I am pregnant and its driving me crazy thinking that I am pregnant and having these symptoms and I have these negative tests telling me I am wrong. I have cried just about all day.. I know I shouldn't.. but I was really hoping that this would be it this time. why would I have cramps for close to 2 weeks straight (not constant cramps.. only when my bladder gets full or i bend over too much or I am on my feet too much) but they have been around for the last 2 weeks with fullness and even flutters (which I shouldnt have this early.. but I have noticed it). :'( I cant be THAT crazy...