View Single Post
September 29th, 2013, 01:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So one more week of limited activity and 'pelvic rest' before we finally go to the perinatologist. This last week seemed to last forever. We do have our genetic counseling appt. on Thursday, so at least that doesn't seem as far. It's just hard to fill the days with to much when you're supposed to be taking it easy.
*update*
Had my perinatalogist appt. on Monday. The doctor and nurse were very nice (very animated also). Spent at least an hour in the office reviewing my history and asking/answering questions. Good news is my blood pressure was in the normal range (it's often a little high), but bad news my blood sugars were elevated (they've been in the normal range for a long time, but no surprise there as I figured I might have GD again). So I need to get one of those things to test myself daily for the next 2 weeks until I see him again.
No u/s today or doppler But he did tell me I might have an u/s each month starting next month to see how the baby is developing.
At this point we're not sure how often we'll be seeing him, or if he just want me to go back to the other ob/gyn office. But I go back with him in 2 weeks and then to see the other ob/gyn 2 weeks after that.

*Wed*
So started testing this morning. Fasting numbers were high (boo), but after eating eggs they were within the normal range

Last edited by Boos Moo; October 9th, 2013 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Updating.