View Single Post
September 29th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Well first I'm glad I found this forum...I really need to get this off my chest.
One I'm not even positive I am pregnant but I know my body, I like to think I'm pretty in tune with it. Some of these symptoms, there's no mistaking they're there.
I'm a week ago from the date of my supposed to happen period. However for the past few days I've been experiencing nausea, what I think is heightened sense of smell, headaches, had an anxiety attack (before I even questioned being pregnant), slight cramps like 2 days ago, I had a lot of ewcm for about 3 days, I would say now my cm is thicker and white-ish and not a lot. I'm very conscious of it now so I'm always checking. Anyhow the biggest thing is nausea. I get that a lot. Normally before my period, my breasts get swollen and tender and that's about it...
I ended my last period 9/4. We had unprotected sex on the 11th & 21st.
I'm very scared now. I have 3 children with my youngest being 22 months. I know this is my fault, I'm well aware. But I can't help this feeling I don't want anymore children.
I don't know what to do or how to feel. I'm not even positive but I know my body...this isn't normal for me. I did take a test...negative...for now.