View Single Post
September 29th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't even have words. I can't believe I'm not pregnant....again. I really think something is wrong. My next door neighbor and I are REALLY close. We've been walking together every morning talking about how we're both TTC and how our cycles started on the same day, and how awesome it would be if we had the same due date! I talked to her today, and she got her BFP this morning. It was only her second month of not preventing. I put on a smile and tried to be happy but when I got home I just haven't been able to calm down. I have NEVER felt quite this hopeless in my entire life. I really am to my breaking point, I can't do this anymore.

Sorry for the vent...It seems like I do this every time AF shows up. I just don't know where else to go for support. VERY few people know we are TTC, our families have no idea. DH is disappointed but not to the degree I am. He tries to "fix it" when I am crying about it and it usually makes it worse.

I honestly just DO NOT know where to go from here. I am hurting so much. I feel like I'm grieving if that makes sense.

Can somebody just give me a hug?