View Single Post
September 29th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Super Mommy
I'm sorry you're dealing with so much stress right now! I know it's hard, but try to not dwell on it too much right now. Our bodies are strange and I know I for one have thought I've pregnant several times and not been after all.

If, however, you are pregnant, be encouraged! After our fifth we decided we were very done and my husband got a vasectomy. I got pregnant anyway, and you can imagine it was a big shock. But I can tell you that I'm sitting here typing with my sixth baby in my arms and I am so, so happy I didn't get what I thought I wanted! I can't imagine our family wihtout him and I'm very glad it turned out like this. Don't feel bad if you don't instantly get excited about an unexpected pregnancy.

On the other hand, if you're not pregnant and you're sure you don't want more children, I think you should seriously consider some form of permanent birth control.

Best wishes and let us know!