Topic: oink oink
View Single Post
September 29th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Strong proud Army wife ;)
All I wanna do is eat OMG! I've been like this the majority of this pregnancy so far. Like now, it's a quarter after 1 in the dang morning and my stomach is freakin growling. Seriously.
I made a monster sandwich for lunch, 3 pieces of bread, 2pieces of meat, 2 pieces of cheese, a ton of tender butter lettuce and some green leaf lettuce too, tomatoes, and some thinly sliced sweet onion with a ginormous half a klaussen dill pickle and a huge glass of ice water. Then later went on to eat two pork chops with BBQ sauce, a huge helping of smashed garlic butter red potatoes, a ton ofveggiesand like half a dozen of my not yet famous gingersnaps I made earlier AND what had to be the equivalent of an entire box of jello, cranberry and then melon fusion flavors lol
Yeah...yesterday I ate an entire yellow squash and a dozen Brussels sprouts with rice and grilled chicken for dinner.
I can honestly say I have never in my life eaten like this and hope after this child I never do again. I love food and I love cooking but dang!