View Single Post
September 30th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry ladies...I didn’t realize how much time as flown by

I cannot believe I am almost half way there!!!! Things have been super crazy...between work kicking my butt, grad school...tons of papers, study groups, projects, and presentations....family in town...I haven’t had any down time.

Okay let’s see....we have had a full house the last few weekends...friends and family coming into town...it won’t let up for another 3 weeks...this weekend we have friends coming into town...the weekend after that my parents....the weekend after that my brother and sister-in-law...so it is crazy busy.

My class for grad school is very demanding....tons of assignments....too much to do and so little time.

I am mentoring a new teacher this year...I feel so bad for him....he is trying so hard...but the students at my school are a handful you either sink or swim when teaching at my school...I’m afraid he is sinking and I am trying so hard to help save him.

Now the fun stuff!!!! BABY

If you look at my belly pics on the first page...you can see that I have really popped....you can tell im preggo when I have clothes on...I love it!!!! I will take some pics with clothes so you can see.

I had an early anatomy scan on Sept 17...it went great...Squirt was all over the place I have a pic of Squirt in mid flip

It makes me smile every time I look at that pic....
They also took blood for the maternal 21 test...the results came back great...Squirt looks healthy!!

I felt movement last week...it felt like butterflies below my tummy...it was so amazing...they lasted until I shifted my position then I couldn’t feel it any more...on Saturday I started feeling them again while i was laying on the couch...but again when I changed position they stopped....

I was so sick on Saturday night....I started throwing up around 8 and threw up every hour until about 5:30 Sunday morning. I tried to go without zofran on Saturday...it worked until the evening...then i started feeling so sick....I guess I still need nausea meds....still felt yucky on Sunday...because I felt so bad on Saturday night.

I haven’t felt any more flutters after my getting sick...it has me worried b/c I thought once you started to feel movement...it should start to be regular...I didn’t feel anything on Sunday or today??????? Any ideas...is this normal?????? Is it still a little early to feel movement regularly?????

We found the nursery set we want....
Simmons Madisson Crib n' More - Black Espresso : Target

My parents and DH's parents are going to buy the nursery furniture for us...which is great b/c the set we both fell in love with is $$$$$.
We registered for baby stuff...I am getting so excited to almost being half way there.

My next appointment is October 7...we should find out what our csection day is going to be or at least have a ball park.

September 30, 2013
18weeks 4 Days
  • Weight: 136
  • Waist: 35
  • Mood: pretty great...time is flying by
  • Energy: pretty high...feeling pretty good
  • Appetite: appetite is great...still cant eat chocolate....give me salt sour, or tart
  • Cravings: apple pie
  • Morning sickness: still have to take Zofran to keep the nausea away
  • Turn offs: cat food...I cannot stand the smell of cat food...it makes me feel sick
  • Symptoms: using the bathroom a ton!!! feeling some movement, nails are growing like crazy, moody...I cry at the Cheerio commercials

Last edited by denalibear; October 5th, 2013 at 07:03 AM.