View Single Post
October 1st, 2013, 08:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We keep going back and forth on having another (would make 5 total, which I know is small in comparison to a lot of you ladies ).

I really wanted another because we have such an age gap between our older three and our youngest (16, almost 15, 11, and 2). We have been trying and no luck

Now I am kind of at the point where I think about how "easy" life will be in another year or so because we will be done with the "terrible 2's", diapers, etc. And I think do I want to do that all again along with the sleepless nights? I think about when hubby can't get off work and I go with all the kids to a family function, or when we go on family vacations with my whole family, etc and how much work our little one is. I think about how in a couple years my youngest will also be in school full-time and I can go back to work and we will have extra money to do the things we can't right now.

But then I think about how close my older three are, and how they hang out together at night on weekends, and how cute they were together when they were younger. And I feel sad that my youngest won't have that. And I feel like I would love another baby.

How do you know when you are done or ready for more children?