View Single Post
October 1st, 2013, 01:00 PM
+ Positively Pregnant! +
Your OB certainly does seem very dedicated! She's working hard. CD3 bloodwork is a good screening tool and I like that she's trying to get at the "root" of the situation. I will say that my dr did bloodwork and some other screening tools and concluded I have "mild pcos". She decided not to do any treatment since it was mild and told me to come back in a year for metformin if I haven't conceived, but I believe the mild pcos definitely contributed to my cycles not regulating. Even though i did get a bfp eventually I still never got regular cycles. If your bloodwork comes back like mine did your OB might find that metformin treatment is more effective than clomid. Anyway I'm just throwing random possibilities out there, I know it sucks that you feel like you are taking a cycle off but you never know when you might ovulate on your own anyway, especially since u used to have regular periods!
Went off birth control jan 2013 and after 3 irregular, super long cycles, blessed with BFP in september!
LO either "Chase" or "Colin" due: 6/2/2014

]