View Single Post
October 1st, 2013, 06:24 PM
Every breath is a gift.
Which do you have a boyfriend, significant other, husband, fiance? Technically he's still my fiance but we call each other husband and wife to people who ask.

How long have you been together? We have been a couple for almost 10 years. It will be 10 years in January.

Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? We went to middle school together but didn't know each other then. It was freshman year in high school that we became really good friends, mainly because we had 4 classes together. He would walk me to class and was always late to his other classes from walking me to mine. We ate lunch together everyday (unless one of us was absent). Funny thing about being absent was, we had a rule... if one of us was sick we had to let the other know because we hated going to school if one of us wasn't going to be there that day (bad kids, I know). He would also pick me up on his moped in the mornings before school, take me to his house, watch mtv music videos together for 15-20 mins until it was time for school and his dad would drive us and drop us off. At that point I knew I liked him and he liked me but it took until almost the end of the school year for us to make it official (January) and give our relationship the "boyfriend-girlfriend status." Once we made it official I knew there was no way I was going to let this one go.