View Single Post
October 1st, 2013, 11:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingSam View Post
I generally lurk in the TTC board just to check for updates from you.

I was sorry to read that Clomid cycles 1 and 2 were a bust.

Regarding the emotions from today's appt, yes the progesterone can make it worse, but I certainly understand how disappointed you were that the clomid wasn't working. I know the ladies on the TTCMA will be very interested in your CD3 bloodwork. It's tough waiting AGAIN when you've waited SO MUCH already.

You're doing a good job. Waiting sucks. Not knowing sucks. Having your body not cooperate sucks. It's the worst when you have a knowledge of what should be going on, but it's like your body is clueless. You and your doctor WILL get to the bottom of this. You will have a baby. And I believe that you are on the SHORT side of the wait now. Really! You've come through the worst. Every test is one step closer to the specific answer that is right for your body. You're doing a fabulous job of enduring a painful wait.

It's okay to get down. You can always believe that *I* (and the others here) believe that you will conceive soon.

Thank you for this post and for checking up on me. Reading this was so encouraging and made me see a few things in a different light. It helps so much to have people who understand. Thank you again and thank all of you ladies!
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! fingers crossed!!