View Single Post
October 2nd, 2013, 09:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My appointment with my doctor got moved to tomorrow morning (it was scheduled for Monday) and I am going to ask him to move my due date. I'm really nervous about it because I don't think he will do it. BUT I know it's off and honestly it's causing me a lot of stress and anxiety. I'm just not sure what to say for him to take me seriously? I know a week isn't a big deal to a lot of people but because of my previous births it's a huge deal to me. I do not want to go overdue and there is honestly no reason to. My babies are big enough and they were both early because I was induced. I don't want to be induced this time so it's important my due date is correct. I keep tryng to think of how to word it so he wil understand and it's driving me nuts. I know it's off and I don't feel comfortable with a due date that I think is wrong. My doula who is a midwife told me that if I did a home birth or delivered at her birth inn (it's at a house) she would change my due date but I want a hospital birth. So I'm torn because the whole due date thing has been making me loose sleep! I've tried to ignore it but I just feel further along ugh.

Any advice would be great! And please wish me luck!