View Single Post
October 3rd, 2013, 06:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you ready for Friday? What day this week were you ready for Friday to be tomorrow? Do have any special plans this weekend? Was it a good week or bad week?

Are you ready for Friday?

Raises Hand, screams YES!!!!

What day this week were you ready for Friday to be tomorrow?

Tuesday at noon.

Do you have an special plans this weekend?

Not really special, but I am going to a local consignment half-price sale on Saturday.

Was it a good week or bad week? Why?

It was a bad week. I had a fender bender Monday 6pm. I was less than 5 miles from home. I had driven to Little Rock to take my dad to get blood work done.(My dad is a cancer patient under going chemo.) I wasn't concerned with calling the police, the damage was only cosmetic. Of course, the other person was being dramatic and nasty, so they were called and I was issued a citation for Hazardous driving($150 fine). Tuesday at 11am my Dh had a nearly identical fender bender. Again damage only cosmetic and again the other person was dramatic and nasty. She also had previous damage to her car, which I reported to our insurance company. I am afraid she might try to fraud them and say my dh did that damage. Dh was issued a citation for Failure to yield right of way.($150 fine).

I hope next week is better. I have spent to much time dealing with our insurance company this week.