View Single Post
October 3rd, 2013, 05:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i LOVE having them so close together!!!! They play all the time and entertain each other, I think they will continue to get closer as they grow older and hopefully be best friends. It was really nice having Felix when Leo was 19 months because Leo was too young to know anything about jealousy and took to Felix right away. Having two in diapers wasnt bad but we potty trained Leo at 20 months so we really only had a month of it.
In regards to the weaning Leo didnt seem to mind at all; it was very gradual and he eventually stopped bf because my milks texture (and probably taste) changed. but he didnt seemed bothered by it, he was just over it lol. I just let him lead the way in terms of weaning and didnt force or rush anything
Leo loves Felix and growing up with a sibling close in age teaches him how to share. We dont have family out here and I love that they have each other to play and bond with. It is stressful (and very loud) at times but I wouldnt change it for the world! For us it was a great decision to have them close together and we will have our next one close also (hopefully!)

Sorry for the novel!