Topic: Vaccinations
View Single Post
October 4th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Is there anyone else here who doesn't vaccinate their children?

I have chosen not to for my own reasons and did what I felt my child needed. I had concerns for him and followed what I felt was best for his development. That is not to say that I will never have him vaccinated... He will be caught up when I feel its time.... There are some I feel are important and some I feel are useless.

This morning on my FB news feed a friend of mine posted a pro-vaccine article about babies dying of whooping cough. The comment someone posted on it really honestly hurt my feelings

My child is not killing anyone elses children!! He has never had whopping cough or any sickness other than the flu. He has been an amazingly healthy child. Children who have been vaccinated for ANYTHING can still catch the sickness and pass it on. Its not like its only the unvaccinated children who are running around making other kids sick.

Pregnancy hormones are kicking in again and I really want to tell this chick (who doesnt have any children) off but I will spare my friend the embarrassment.... grrrr