View Single Post
October 4th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
15 wks 5 days

I felt like I should come and do another update, albeit I dont really have anything new to add! Perhaps a new round up of symptoms:

- nausea, still here, I'm still taking my anti-nausea medication AND still vomiting once or twice a day, or more if i'm tired. I've found lack of sleep makes my morning sickness a million times worse
- exhaustion, pretty self explanatory. I'm sleeping ok, not great but ok. I'm getting up at least twice a night to pee and then it takes a while for me to get comfy before I get back to sleep. I cant sleep on my belly anymore, and its uncomfortable on my back. So side sleeping it is, which is hard to get used to!
- round ligament pain - OUch! It's been here for the last week or so, its really uncomfortable, especially if I move too quick or bend funny. Coughing also makes it hurt. Its kind of reasssuring though as I know it means baby is growing big and strong!
- Belly growth, I guess I can class this as a symptom?! My belly is definately changing shape, I've gained about 4lbs since before I did IUI. So not too bad in total, i guess the sickness is making a difference there. My belly definately looks like i've put on way more than 4lbs! I'm wearing a fair few maternity clothes now, especially trousers, i also ahve a couple of tops and nice dresses

I cant really think of any others. I'm otherwise doing great, i'm very happy right now. I honestly cant wait to be a mummy and a wife. Not too much longer to wait for the latter, 5 weeks today in fact

Next appt is the 16th with the midwife, then the 6th November at the hospital with the consultant and for my 20 week scan

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!