View Single Post
October 4th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok. I have a confession to make. I buy different brands of diapers just to add a little variety to my diaper changing... lol.

I used to only use Luvs brands diapers. I am experimenting with new kinds. I started off with Huggies, but she kept having blow outs... I have not had one blow out since I stopped using Huggies.

I am currently using: Target Brand, Luvs and Kirkland (Costco) brand. We just got the Kirkland brand yesterday and they are a bargain with the coupon! They look kind of like Huggies, but they are really "cut" to fit nicely. Target brand diapers feel kind of weird, and Luvs aren't cut to fit very well, but they are okay.

For baby wipes, I really can't stand Pampers baby wipes. They are so thin you can't really get a good grip on them and you have to use about four of them. My favorites are Huggies. I can clean up baby with ONE!!

What are your favorites? Anyone tried Kirkland baby wipes? I dont' want to have to buy 500 baby wipes to discover I don't like them..... I don't like the ones that come packaged with the plastic dispenser thing. I have the diaper containers that I res use so I don't like the waste.
Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward from him. Psalm 127:3