View Single Post
October 5th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Regular
It's really tough trying to be happy. I couldn't sleep last night despite being extremely tired I spent the night crying again. My first child was also unplanned but not for one day did I feel how I feel even momentarily sometimes with this baby. This is why for me everything feels so wrong. I don't feel like I should be having this baby or that it is the right time. I'm not happy with my partner and I don't want to carry his child. As much as I try and overlook this to get to a happy place I cant. He is a lovely man, we have mutual friends, my family really like him, yet I have got to the stage where I no longer feel love for him. Me and my ex had a passionate yet volatile relationship, I know my feeling where always much stronger and intense for him compared to this relationship. I was also very attracted to my ex and for the past few months my current partner makes me feel sick (this sounds terrible I know). Honestly I can't imagine marrying him or being with him in the future and it feels unfair bringing a child into this situation. I think I need to get some help to cope with my feelings.