View Single Post
October 5th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I love the siggy Hillarie, I bet Kristy wouldn't mind if you asked her to change the spelling of Connor's name, it probably wouldn't take long. Did you manage to sort something out for the boys' medical?

I love this idea Ashleigh! We used to do it a long time ago but it dropped off because people became less chatty. I do feel this board is becoming busier and more vibrant.

I feel like I've been playing catch-up all week and haven't really been here much. I feel like a crap host. It's just trying to juggle everything. I have some plans to improve things though and will post separately.

Was so tired by last night I decided not to go to the BSSK event today. I've been spending money on Christmas so didn't feel like spending money there and it's so hard not to with all the stands and lovely things, and had zilch energy so didn't feel up for the workshops. Ticket was only 5 and have probably saved more by not going in impulse spending and petrol lol!

So instead I had a lie-in, a lazy start, coffee and croissants for breakfast and then popped to a couple of places to finish Daniel and Michaela's Christmas toy shopping. That job is now all done, yay!!