Topic: Sadness...
View Single Post
October 5th, 2013, 07:24 PM
)O( Blessed Be )O(
Oh ladies.

The other night, we got woken up by the cops knocking on our door at 5:10 in the morning.

Turns out. Someone had broken into Kane's truck. Which I mean, we could have handled a simple break in, but they took his amp, which is worth $10,000 and his iPad, and his deck (cd player). They were working on the subs, in the sub box, when someone saw them and chased them down. Ended up losing them.

I mean, this is Kane's lively hood. This is what he does for a living. He sells and installs car audio. We are completely devastated. We watched what we could of him on the surveillance, (truck was parked out on the road), and he was so casual about it. Then, to boot, he walked up the driveway to use our dolly (because the subs are so **** heavy), and he walked up like he owned the joint. It's just terrifying to think about it.

Anyways, we're all so upset, and I was up for 24 hours before finally crashing since we stayed up all night waiting for the guy to come back. It's stressful and so upsetting. Especially since Kane still owes $1000 on the amp. Don't want to piss that guy off, trust me.

Sorry.... Needed to vent

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy