View Single Post
October 6th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayBaby View Post
I wish to overcome my anxiety and whatevers been causing it lately!
Divine Order

Archangel Raguel
Everything is how it needs to be right now. Look past the illusion, and see underlying order.

A win-win situation is brewing, one with solutions that are fair to everyone involved. This requires you to have blind faith that Heaven is working behind the scenes to extract the highest good for all. Ask me to buoy your faith if it wavers. Use positive affirmations and prayers to keep your spirits high. Above all, make sure that your conversations about this situation involve positive and optimistic words and phrases. You are so powerful that your positive thoughts can speed the resolution along even quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie.S View Post
I wish for success in getting started with my new business venture!
You know what to do

Archangel Uriel
Trust your inner knowledge and act upon it without delay.

You are far wiser that you realize, and your inner wisdom has already given you the answers that you seek. Embrace this knowledge and trust it. I you are doubtful, ask me to give you clear signs to validate your thoughts and ideas. I can also help you put your ideas into action, and make decisions about the next steps to take. Just ask me. And then be willing to work with me by taking action.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.