View Single Post
October 6th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~* Natasha *~ View Post
I wish for increased financial comfort for my family.
Clairvoyance

Archangel Raziel
I am helping your spiritual sight to awaken fully so you can clearly see Heavenly love.

Your clairvoyance may come in different forms: as fleeting mental images in your minds eye; as dreams; as recurring sights in the physical world; as auras and energy; or as apparition experiences. All of the facets of clairvoyance are beautiful and varied. Enjoy and trust them. Hold the intention of seeing only love, and that is what you will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plan4fate View Post
I wish for positive answers to some recent medical questions.
Life Review

Archangel Jeremiel
Take inventory of your life, and resolve to change or heal anything thats unbalanced.

It takes courage to look at your life. Yet if done with compassion and a sense of humor, you will grow an learn from a life review. I will help you take stock of where you have been. We will look at what you have learned , and how these lessons are a valuable asset for today and tomorrow. We will also notice life patterns that arent serving your highest good and we will take steps to release those patterns.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.