View Single Post
October 6th, 2013, 12:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekani*Dhanya*Ruhi View Post
I wish for calm in my home.
Healthy Lifestyle

Archangel Raphael
Eat a healthful diet, get adequate sleep, and exercise regularly for optimal health.

You are cocreating your health by following your inner guidance about lifestyle habits. I give you inner nudges to improve the way you eat, or to exercise or rest more often. My prodding isnt to nag you or rob you of pleasure. Rather my urgings are in response to your prayers for higher energy levels, increased well-being, weight loss, and a happier mood. When you take excellent care of your body, your outlook and self esteem naturally blossom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie.sThrees View Post
Hi ladies! My wish is for a little more financial freedom.
Spiritual Understanding

Archangel Raziel
Im bringing you esoteric information and symbols, and helping you understand spiritual truths.

Your spiritual understanding is rising to another level, as you open up to new ways of looking at life. Keep an open mind, and let go of limited thinking and illusions. Pay attention to signs-information that comes to you 3 times or more. Notice geometric shapes and symbols in your ogysucak abd psychic vision. Know that your increased awareness may shift your relationships and career goals. Ill guide you through these changes so your life mirrors your inner experiences.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.