View Single Post
October 6th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMaiden View Post
I wish we would either catch the guy who broke into Kane's truck, find the stuff that was taken, or Kane would find some peace in all of this. It's breaking my heart seeing him like this.
Crystal Clear Intentions

Archangel Michael
Be clear about what you desire and focus upon it with unwavering faith.

After praying for guidance, be bold enough to admit what you truly desire. Know that you-along with everyone else-deserve the best of everything, in all ways. Prosperity and abundance are Gods wishes for everyone. You stake your claim on your share of the inheritance by forming a clear mental picture of what you desire. Allow yourself to imagine that this desire has already manifested, and experience the emotional and physical feelings of your manifested desire. Dont worry HOW the desire will manifest-the infinite creativity of the Creator will bring it to you in very clever ways. Simply follow any inner guidance to take steps to co-create this Divine desire, and allow yourself to receive good as it comes your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucca1002 View Post
I definitely wish for more financial stability for my family! It would relieve such stress!
Creative Writing

Archangel Gabriel
Make time to write down your thoughts in a journal, or pen and article or book.

Your soul longs for creative expression through writing. I can help you schedule this activity. Honor any inner nudges that guide you to write. The writing may be for your own enjoyment, or may be a cathartic experience of self expression in a private journal. As you work with your connection to the written word, you may receive Divine guidance to write articles or books for publication. Call upon me at any time to guide you through this process.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.