View Single Post
October 6th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Hi my name is Danielle from NY. I'm a newly wed married my best friend 6 months ago. We have a "Yours, Mine and, Ours" family, four kids all together but only one child is ours together. He has full custody of his two oldest children plus my daughter and our baby in a small apartment. I was recently laid off from my job and in an effort to find a new job I came across a home business opportunity instead. I always hated having to go to work every day to make someone else rich while I'm living paycheck to paycheck. So anyway I started working from home but I also find myself slacking now because I can make up my own hours and no one is supervising me to make sure it gets done. I really would love to grow my own business though with limitless income if possible. I figured I needed to talk to other moms or dads that work from home to give me motivation and tips or even working parents that can give me tips to manage my time better. I also just want to chat with people during the day, my 3 older kids are in school my husband is at work so it's just me and my toddler most of the day. So I hope I make some friends.