View Single Post
October 6th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I get where you're coming from. I was so upset about getting pregnant with my second when I did. And I was so ashamed of feeling upset that I didn't even write anything in my diary because I didn't want to admit to myself that I was upset, lol. Plus, we had worked out a payoff schedule for all these bills and things we had. I was finally going to be able to pay off a student loan or two. But this pregnancy put a stop to most of that. And finally, we were finally hitting our groove with our first child. He was more independent and all of that.

Ultimately I had to keep reminding myself that I chose to have unprotected sex with my husband. That was my choice. I knew the risks and did it anyway. It's not the baby's fault. And I loved my first son sooooo much that it was hard to imagine that I would not love this new one just as much. I just had to face myself, come to terms, and move on.

I'm watching him on his playmat, fast asleep, and I'm honestly filled with love. He is the most joyful baby I have ever met

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!