View Single Post
October 7th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls! I am still here! just busy! Since Syd has started school I feel like we constantly have stuff to do, projects, functions, parties, just constant running around!

My parents appointments went well. My mom's CT was clean, no sign of cancer! woot! which means she can officially get her chemo port out. She still needs followup evey 6 months to keep an eye on things but as of now she is cancer free and doing great! My dad is having his surgery on the 18th, he will be in the hospital for at least a week, it's a pretty major surgery but the surgeon feels like he will do great and shouldn't have any complications, of course nothing is a given but let's hope it goes smoothly! He officially retired last week, what a way to spend your first few months of retirement! recovery from major surgery, yikes! but hopefully it goes well.

We have a wedding this coming weekend, it will be the first time ever that we have left our kids overnight, the whole thing is making me stressed lol I just worry that Sydney will give my parents a hard time at bedtime but she can't stay up forever right? well she could but she won't, right? ha! My sister is coming along to aid them which should help and they have plans to go into the city to meet up with my niece and do all kinds of fun stuff so lets just hope my kids are on their best behavior and I guess if they aren't it won't be my problem! I will be celebrating our best friends wedding and likely be half in the bag by 5pm so maybe I just won't care? or I will cry? it's anybodies guess lol

Jennifer what is up with James' poop? Sam poops constantly, sometimes I think he might have a lactose intolerance or something IDK, he poops all. the. time! And Syd is constantly constipated. my kids and poop! the joy of parenting lol

I will try to be around more often! promise!