View Single Post
October 8th, 2013, 11:36 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2many2010 View Post
We have 8, mine are 22, 21, 21, almost 20, 11 (see the gap?), 9, 7, and almost 4.

Before we had #5, we decided that we would just have him and be done, but then we started to think that he was, in many way's going to be an only child and not have the same type of interactions that the older kids got to have. So we had #6.

We both thought that was enough, but I wouldn't say we were done. Well then came #7. We knew we were done, or at least I was, the hubby didn't really care one way or another. Yeah, #8, she was a huge unhappy surprise for me. I'd say I was angry, but I was plain old fashioned pissed lol I do not have easy pregnancies. I am sick from beginning to end and the thought of that was enough to send me over the edge. Now I wouldn't trade her for the world, and maybe had it been a better time in our lives (my son had sudden onset bi-polar come on during it) I would have felt different. If I got pregnant, all these ladies would have to talk me off a ledge. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am done.
^^ THIS is how clear I hope to become !!!