View Single Post
October 8th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Regular
I haven't had any nausea at all. There are 3 foods that set me off, and it was a puke and rally kind of situation. Exhausted ALL the time... I work full time so the opportunity to nap during the day is completely out. Even though if I could 3pm every day comes around that is exactly when I could sleep. Breasts are still tender, and finding that my nipples are constantly at "attention" which makes things a lot more painful.

I find that sleeping through the night just isn't an option anymore either. And it's not even to get up to pee, it's just waking up, and then going back to sleep. I don't think that I pee anymore than I did before (but I peed a lot before.... so thankfully at work no one really noticed that I was going a little bit more)

Saturday is the start of my 2nd trimester, so I'm hoping things will start "showing" now, and that I will get my energy back. I hate feeling not motivated and tired all the time. We are moving in a couple of weeks and with DF gone on the road, it's mostly me that's doing the packing and I just don't have the energy/motivation to do it right now.

Conceived #1 with Endo & PCOS with no medical help, it's just meant to be!!!
ETD April 11, 2014
Head over heels in Love with my DF - engaged August 31, 2013