View Single Post
October 9th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm So confused.

This cycle has just been a mystery. I woke up this morning and went downstairs to get in the shower and ready for work, of course I tested because I'm 12DPO (or so I think) and so I pee, use my dropper and put it on the test.... wipe........ and I have some very light pink on the TP. Pretty unusual for me to start AF that way- it usually starts off just bright red. No warning, just bright red.

So, I figure I'm on about CD32, and 12DPO. I got a positive OPK on CD19, I figure I probably Ovulated on CD20.

Is is possible this is Implantation bleeding this late, or is it just AF showing her lovely face again??? The only way I'm thinking its AF is if I somehow ovulated earlier, and this positive was just a fluke? I wasn't great about taking an OPK everyday because it was right around wedding time and things were HECTIC. I dont remember what they call the last phase of your cycle after ovulation (Luteal?) but that has usually been 14-15 days after Ovulation. So, this would be a little strange & short if it was AF. And I thought IB usually happened 7-10 days after ovulation. I guess its also possible I didn't ovulate until a day or so after my positive, as well, so I could be closer to that 10/11DPO mark.

Ugh, just looking for some input I guess. I know all I can do is wait. I put in a pad just incase it is AF, but so far I have had nothing since that little bit this morning.

Other than my face looking like a teenager right now, I dont feel pregnant nor do I feel like AF is about to show.

Any input is appreciated!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013