Topic: October Chat
View Single Post
October 9th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Becky - Sorry things are staying so busy for you! I hope you get some time to scrap soon! How cute that Mark wanted daddy to have a Lightning McQueen cake! Hope Tony's birthday party went well! Can't wait to see Mark's Halloween costume!!

Tamara - That's awesome that your DH was so willing to help by watching all the kids so that you could still go on Holden's field trip! Can't wait to see the cards you made at card club and your banner for Tristan's birthday!

Jessica - Sorry things have been busy for you! That's great that your DH took Jaylen for a day so that you could get some "me time"! I agree that Pinterest is super addicting and a big time sucker! I've been trying hard not to spend too much time on it. LOL! Hope you are able to get some scrapping done soon!

AFM - Busy as usual. LOL! Celebrated Kendra's birthday this last weekend. We had family out on Sunday and then she took treats to school and had a party at the park with her friends on Monday. So spent most of last week gearing up for all of that and then the first part of this week recovering. Now time to get ready for my best friends wedding this weekend. Hopefully after that I will have a little more time! Realized that I still need to post projects that I did back in August and September! Already have one for October to post too. Maybe I can get to that this afternoon.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!