View Single Post
October 9th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It only took 6 months searching for the perfect name for this baby. We wanted something meaningful and unique. While we were considering Ryder for the longest time and I am pretty sure if God ever did bless me with a 5th son I would name him Ryder. However, it wasn't the perfect name for this baby. We have chose Koby Huntington Hancock...my mom likes to say he picked his name lol. From the very moment I knew I was pregnant I have been calling him Turtle. His daddy, Scott, even said he looked like a Ninja Turtle on my ultrasound. He had a round head and belly with little arm buds and feet wiggling all over the place. So I came across the name Koby, which just so happens to mean Turtle, depending on the source you look at. Huntington came after a very long search for the perfect middle name. Huntington Beach, CA is not only where I was born and where I recently got to visit for the first time in 35 years but it is also a place Scott took me and we experienced together. We ate at Wahoo's, we walked the Pier, and he bought me a leather braclet that he had engraved. I just so happened to also buy my mom a gift from there...a turtle made out of sea shells!
So I can't help but name my lil boy Koby Huntington Hancock.
It is so fitting too. I will have my J-Bird, Jo-Jo the Monkey Boy (aka Jonah-Bug),
Liam-Roo, and Turtle. LOL I am not only raising boys but a zoo LOL

J-Bird 🐦December 16, 2001
Monkey🐒 September 10, 2006
Roo 🐾October 7, 2008
Turtle 🐢December 26, 2013