View Single Post
October 9th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ohhhh - you'll be sorry you asked me.

Erin is in Math League and involved in band and choir. Now on top of that she swim six days a week for 2.5 hours. Yes, that's correct FIFTEEN hours a week spent in a swimming pool.

Andrew is in helping hands (after school mentoring), chess club, Odyssey of the Mind, and Lego Robotics club. And he's playing fall ball with practice twice a week and games every Saturday. He's plays trumpet too but that's not after school. Thank goodness.

Shane doesn't have any after school clubs yet but he is playing fall ball and has practice two nights a week and games every Saturday.

Kelsey is at college - but she's not far enough away that we don't go to her stuff to support her too. She's only an hour away. Last weekend her swim team did a triathlon and Erin and I went down to support her. Her swimming starts October 28th with the first meet.

Scheduling is a nightmare. Usually my dh and I divide and conquer. He is getting ready to go on night shift for four weeks. I don't know how we will get to all the things they do.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!